At Your Service Notary Public Services LLC (AYSNPS) values its users' privacy.
If at any point in time At Your Service Notary Public Services LLC decides to make use of any personally identifiable information on file in a manner vastly different from that which was stated when this information was initially collected, the user or users shall be promptly notified by email. Users at that time shall have the option to permit the use of their information differently.
This Policy applies to At Your Service Notary Public Services LLC, which governs all data collection and usage by us. Through the use of https://aysnps.com, you consent to the data collection procedures expressed in this Policy.
Specifically, this Policy will inform you of the following
1. What personally identifiable information is collected from you through our website;
2. Why we collect personally identifiable information and the legal basis for such collection;
3. How we use the collected information and with whom it may be shared;
4. What choices are available to you regarding the use of your data; and
5. The security procedures in place to protect against the misuse of your information.
Information We Collect
It is always up to you whether to disclose personally identifiable information to us. However, if you elect not to do so, we reserve the right not to register you as a user or provide you with any products or services. This website collects various types of information, such as:
· Voluntarily provided information, including your name, address, email address, billing and card information, etc., which may be used when you purchase products and/oranoranges deliver the services you requested.
· Information automatically collected when visiting our website may include cookies, third-party tracking technologies, and server logs. In addition, At Your Service Notary Public Services LLC may have the occasion to collect non-personal anonymous demographic information, such as age, gender, household income, and race, as well as the type of browser you are using, IP address, or type of operating system, which will assist us in providing and maintaining superior quality service.
At Your Service Notary Public Services LLC may also deem it necessary, from time to time, to follow websites that our users may frequent to gleam what types of services and products may be the most popular to customers or the general public. Please rest assured that this site will only collect personal information that you knowingly and willingly provide us through surveys, completed membership forms, and emails. This site intends to use personal information only for the requested purpose and for any other uses expressly provided in this Policy.
Why We Collect Information and For How Long We are collecting your data for several reasons:
· To better understand your needs and provide the services you requested.
· To fulfill our legitimate interest in improving our services and products.
· To send you promotional emails containing information we think you may like when we have your consent to do so.
· To contact you to fill out surveys or participate in other types of market research when we have your consent to do so.
· Customize our website according to your online behavior and personal preferences. The data we collect from you will be stored for no longer than necessary. The length of time we retain said information would be determined based upon the following criteria: the length of time your personal information remains relevant; the length of time it is reasonable to keep records to demonstrate that we have fulfilled our duties and obligations; any limitation periods within which claims might be made; any retention periods prescribed by law or recommended by regulators, professional bodies or associations; the type of contract we have with you, the existence of your consent, and our legitimate interest in keeping such information as stated in this Policy.
Use of Information Collected
At Your Service Notary Public Services LLC does not now, nor will it in the future, sell, rent or lease any of its customer lists and names to any third parties.
At Your Service Notary, Public Services LLC may collect and use personal information to assist in the operation of our website and ensure delivery of the services you need and request. We may require personally identifiable information to inform you of other possible products and services from https://aysnps.com. At Your Service Notary, Public Services LLC may also contact you regarding completing surveys and research questionnaires related to your opinion of current or potential future services.
At Your Service Notary, Public Services LLC uses various third-party social media features, including but not limited to Facebook, Instagram, WhatsApp, and other interactive programs. These may collect your IP address and require cookies to work correctly. These services are governed by the provider's privacy policies and are not within At Your Service Notary Public Services LLC's control.
Disclosure of Information
At Your Service Notary, Public Services LLC may not use or disclose the information provided by you except under the following circumstances: · as necessary to provide services or products you have ordered; · in other ways described in this Policy or to which you have otherwise consented; · in the aggregate with additional information in such a way so that your identity cannot reasonably be determined; · as required by law, or in response to a subpoena or search warrant; · to outside auditors who have agreed to keep the information confidential; · as necessary to enforce the Terms of Service; · as required to maintain, safeguard and preserve all the rights and property of At Your Service Notary Public Services LLC.
At Your Service Notary Public Services LLC dramatically respects your privacy. We reserve the right to contact you if needed for non-marketing purposes (such as bug alerts, security breaches, account issues, and changes in At Your Service Notary Public Services LLC products and services).
In certain circumstances, we may use our website, newspapers, or other public means to post a notice.
Children under 18 At Your Service Notary Public Services LLC's website is not directed to and does not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from children under eighteen (18). Suppose it is determined that such information has been inadvertently collected on anyone under eighteen (18). In that case, we shall immediately take the necessary steps to ensure that such information is deleted from our system's database or, in the alternative, that verifiable parental consent is obtained for the use and storage of such information. Anyone under eighteen (18) must seek and obtain parental or guardian permission to use this website.
Unsubscribe or Opt-Out, All users and visitors to our website can discontinue receiving communications from us through email or newsletters. To discontinue or unsubscribe from our website, please send an email that you wish to unsubscribe to email@example.com.
If you wish to unsubscribe or opt-out from any third-party websites, you must go to that specific website to unsubscribe or opt-out.
At Your Service Notary, Public Services LLC will continue to adhere to this Policy concerning any personal information previously collected. Links to Other Websites Our website does contain links to affiliates and other websites.
At Your Service Notary, Public Services LLC does not claim nor accept responsibility for any privacy policies, practices, and procedures of other such websites. Therefore, we encourage all users and visitors to be aware when they leave our website and to read every website's privacy statements that collect personally identifiable information.
Notice to European Union Users
At Your Service Notary, Public Services LLC's operations are primarily in the United States.
If you provide information, the information will be transferred out of the European Union (EU) and sent to the United States. (The adequacy decision on the EU-US Privacy became operational on August 1, 2016. This framework protects the fundamental rights of anyone in the EU whose personal data is transferred to the United States for commercial purposes. It allows the free transfer of data to companies certified in the US under the Privacy Shield.)
By providing us personal information, you consent to its storage and use as described in this Policy.
At Your Service Notary, Public Services LLC takes precautions to protect your information. When you submit sensitive information via the website, your information is protected online and offline. Wherever we collect sensitive information (e.g., credit card information), that information is encrypted and securely transmitted. You can verify this by looking for a lock icon in the address bar and "HTTPS" at the beginning of the webpage's address. While we use encryption to protect sensitive information transmitted online, we also protect your information offline. Only employees who need the information to perform a specific job (billing or customer service) are granted access to personally identifiable information. The computers and servers we store personally identifiable information are kept in a secure environment. This is all done to prevent any loss, misuse, unauthorized access, disclosure, or modification of the user's personal information under our control. The company also uses a Secure Socket Layer (SSL) for authentication and private communications to build users' trust and confidence in the internet and website use by providing simple and secure access and transmission of credit cards and personal information.
Acceptance of Terms
How to Contact Us
Telephone Number: (505) 818-3811
Mailing Address: At Your Service Notary Public Services LLC 4805 Alberta Ave NE
Rio Rancho, New Mexico 87144
(i) assessing data processing activities to improve security.
(ii) have a data processing agreement with any third-party vendors.
(iii) appoint a data protection officer for the company to monitor GDPR compliance;
(iv) designate a representative based in the EU under certain circumstances; and
(v) has a protocol to handle a potential data breach.
For more details on ensuring your company is fully compliant with GDPR, please visit the official website at https://gdpr.eu.
COPPA Compliance Disclosure:
(iii) include a description of parental rights (e.g., that you won't require a child to disclose more information than is reasonably necessary, that they can review their child's personal information, direct you to delete it, and refuse to allow any further collection or use of the child's information, and the procedures to exercise their rights);
(iv) give parents "direct notice" of your information practices before collecting information from their children; and
(v) obtain the parents' "verifiable consent" before collecting, using, or disclosing personal information from a child.